Blog posts and resources on academic writing include general reflections and specific tips:
- Writing Not Happening Today? Try This (December 2021) (ideas grouped according to the challenges you’re facing)
- Writing Not Happening Today? Try This (December 2021) (ideas grouped according to the time you have)
- Writing Routines: Rituals to Get Started (November 2021)
- Journaling Prompts to Reconnect with Your Writing (September 2021)
- “How we write” — (dis)assembled thoughts on thinking, writing, being, living (May 2021)
- Let’s go for a walk? on whether walking really serves your writing and if so, how (April 2021)
- Some tiny things that make academic life colorful (December 2020)
Academic writing — made concrete:
- How to Write an Abstract in Linguistics: Useful Resources (January 2021)
For a series of blog posts on academic writing as a bodily experience, where we reconnect to our feelings and emotions, check this page!
Pour des ressources en français, rendez-vous sur cette page.